Running, training, gear and more
Backcountry Geezer is offering a bit of advice for people, and asking for yours for everything to do with running, trail running and training
Starting out? Re-starting? No worries. Bad knees and other focuses have kept us from hitting the trails running in the past, but they don’t have to. Gear has changed but the trails are the same. Be smarter about training and hopefully a few other things, and get out into the hills!
- Basic: Why keep exercising? The many benefits.
- Basic: Get back to running – why you can do it
- Basic: A love hate relationship with running
- Basic: Trails are not even – training for trails
- Basic: Training for hiking and running trails: Legs
- Basic Reminder: The danger in the everyday
- Intermediate: Work on your Psych
Places to Go: